Having quality flooring, whether it’s hardwood, carpet, laminate, vinyl, or tile, is important to the integrity and value of your home. Flooring installation is a big project that requires professional installers to ensure your floors are seamless and last long term. Alexanian offers professional flooring and carpet installation services. Our staff is trained and equipped to install every type of product we carry so that you can feel confident you are receiving expert service at every point in the process.
Our professional installers are trained, no matter which product you need installed:
- Hardwood Flooring Installation
- Vinyl Flooring Installation
- Tile Installation
- Laminate Flooring Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Window Covering Installation
Reasons Why You Should Have Professional Flooring and Carpet Installation
- Work With Highly Trained Installers. When you work with us, you’ll get sound advice as to the proper flooring options and floor coverings for your home, needs, and lifestyle.
- Your Floors Will Look Beautiful. Quality installations make your floor look high-end and seamless, without lumps, gaps, or uneven surfaces.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Reliable, professional installations and after sales service support come with years of experience. At Alexanian, we will always treat your time and home with respect and care. Feel free to contact our professional team by phone at: 1 866 878-2525 (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm EST) to learn more about our flooring and carpet installation, flooring sales, installation maintenance, and carpet installation costs, or schedule a consultation or appointment today.
You’ve invested in a high-quality carpet or floor – now let us help you complete the process with our carpet and flooring installation.
Alexanian Floor or Carpet Installation FAQs
Our professionals at Alexanian understand the importance of flooring installation and will work with you in a timely manner to minimize disruption to your home.
How Do I Prepare For Flooring Installation?
- Move or have the furniture moved to another area of the house or into storage. We can help you move your furniture, too.
- Remove items from closets and storage spaces. Clearing out areas where you’re getting new floors or carpet helps the installer move quickly and smoothly through the process.
- Disconnect appliances. If the flooring installation takes place in a room with gas or electrical appliances, contact the provider to have them safely disconnected.
- Check to see if door heights change after the installation. Often, tile and hardwood floors can raise the floor level, and the doors may need adjusting.
- Set the temperature for the flooring product. With certain flooring products, temperature affects the installation process. Consult with our professionals about the right climate conditions for each product.
What Should I Expect During the Installation?
- Installation times vary based on the square footage and other factors. Ask a sales professional for a timeline when you set up an appointment.
- We will remove and dispose of your old flooring for you. We also recycle carpet padding instead of taking it to a landfill.
- Installation can be noisy and aggravate allergies and asthma, so you may want to be out of the house as much as possible.